Why? I'd prefer Dropbox but they are giving just 2GB. Copy.com is giving 15GB + 5GB if you install the software. The web is great & the Linux client is useful too (with a quick synchronization, not like Ubuntu One):
|Proxy or bandwidth settings|
But I miss an Ubuntu installer, but it's easy:
- Download this file.
- Extract it.
- Install libraries for icon systray:
sudo apt-get install libappindicator1
libcanberra-gtk-module ; mkdir ~/.icons
- If your Ubuntu is an Ubuntu 64bits: Move the folder copy/x86_64 to your Home Folder.
- If your Ubuntu is an Ubuntu 32bits: Move the folder copy/x86 to your Home Folder.
- Rename it as .copy_client
- Access to that folder (Maybe you need to show hidden files).
- Click on CopyAgent file.